Animal Sciences Poster Printing
- The Animal Science Poster Shop can print on a variety of materials up to 53.5” wide or tall. Please review the pricing section to identify the appropriate material for your project and budget.
- In most cases posters can be printed within 48 business hours baring any problems with the file. If you know in advance that you will have a poster to print and need it by a specific date, please call or email to make an appointment. For multiple posters from the same lab or investigator advanced notice is appreciated.
- We accept Powerpoint slides or PDF files for printing.
- Please setup final poster dimensions prior to creating your poster. Changing dimensions later may distort the final print.
- Please be mindful of the University graphic identity standards as you create your posters.
- Research posters should include the MU stacked logo or university, college or department signature.
- MU logos and signature files are available for download. PNG files can be downloaded with transparent backgrounds. Files are available with both white text (to be used on dark backgrounds) and dark text (to be used on light backgrounds).
- UM Seal and Tiger marks should not be used on research posters.
- Please be aware that colors may vary from computer. If this is a concern to you, you may want to be present for the beginning of the printing process.
- Background images may appear pixilated if the original is of low resolution.
- Content errors found after printing are your responsibility, charges will apply for reprinting.
Payment must be made prior to pickup. We accept MOcode, exact cash or personal check made out to the University of Missouri.
|Glossy Banner (most popular)
|DRAFT Quality Poster Paper
(includes folded and taped edge + 1 grommet in each corner)
|Light Block 15Mil
(textured product used for floor and wall graphics)
** Pricing as of 11/8/2021. Pricing is per printed linear inch.